- Cattle Manure
- Chicken Manure
- Food Waste
- Green Waste
- Landscape Waste
- Slaughterhouse Waste
What Are Aerobic Composting Goals?
- Making biodegradable organic substances stable
- Reducing the waste volume,
Ensuring pathogen removal and weed seeds become harmless
- Reducing the odor problem,
Preserving the nutrient content at the maximum level
- Obtaining a product that can be used as a fertilizer and soil conditioner
TMK Composting Bioreactor is an improved in-vessel technology that minimizes process time, maximizes nutrient content, and significantly reduces operating costs by providing optimum conditioning to achieve aerobic composting targets.
Features of TMK Composting Machine (Bioreactor)
- Provides a wide range of organic waste processing capacity with a continuous flow system.
- Provides efficient heat transfer and aeration with a PLC-controlled central shaft.
- Not affected by adverse environmental conditions with its closed structure and prevents leachate.
- Insulated outer surface provides energy savings and significantly reduces operating costs.
- The modular structure facilities the capacity increase when requested.
- Compact design allows for smaller volumes than other composting systems.
- Optimum fermentation conditioning minimizes active phase time.
- Fulfills legal obligations through pathogen elimination.
- Records process conditions instantly and stores them in memory.
- Highly resistant to corrosion with a special coating.
- Offers a user-friendly experience with its graphical interface.